I wanted to test out Obsidian Mobile while learning golf.
Features I cover are:
1) Note creation – how to set up the app, how I have structured my folders and the mobile quick action bar
2) Tags – how I use tags on the mobile app
3) Daily notes – I will show you how I am using daily notes to track practice sessions and golf matches
4) Backlinks – I explain how I am using backlinks to link my notes together
5) Plugins – I talk through some of the community plugins I have been trying out.
* Tables toolbar is actually called Advanced Tables by Tony Grosinger.
Other Related Videos
5 features I use to create Obsidian permanent notes and how I use it to enrich content. https://youtu.be/qQM1pjxu3WE
5 ideas that improved capturing notes in Obsidian | how I use iPhone with it https://youtu.be/iD7LtaMPO7g
5 features of Obsidian Graph View and how I use them
If you are interested in seeing more techniques, tools and hacks to improve your personal workflows and systems please subscribe, like and notify to see more of my videos.
Be part of my community:
My website for weekly blogs – https://www.sivwuk.com
Twitter for quotes and updates- https://twitter.com/siv_uk
If you are interested in how I made this video, I list the software here. https://sivwuk.com/youtube-video-creation