I list out some of the features I use with Readwise and alternatives that can be used to get similar functionality. There are many features of ReadWise which could help streamline your content creation workflow using Obsidian.
1) I use it to capture Twitter threads for useful summaries
2) I capture Kindle highlights to keep a record of the passages you were interested in for books you have read.
3) I capture Web articles highlights via Instapaper to read later and transfer it to Obsidian once read.
4) I use the daily reads email to inspire content creation
5) and use the supplemental book highlights to capture highlights I might have missed or ones other people have noted
Readwise – http://www.readwise.io
The RIP – https://the.rip/ MarkDownload – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/markdownload-markdown-web/pcmpcfapbekmbjjkdalcgopdkipoggdi StoryShots – https://www.getstoryshots.com/home/ —————————————————————————-
Other Related Videos
5 powerful single-tasking techniques and why Pomodoro is the most important https://youtu.be/9NAEmQLQKO0
5 tools to implement Pomodoro and how I use it with Notion https://youtu.be/oWVYu6RbPOo
5 techniques for successful goal setting and why good KPIs are game-changers! https://youtu.be/HW3TQLUr1uU
If you are interested in seeing more techniques, tools and hacks to improve your personal workflows and systems please subscribe, like and notify to see more of my videos.
If you are interested in how I made this video, I list out the software here. https://sivwuk.com/youtube-video-creation